Ever get that feeling that you have way too much on your plate and it seems to leave you drowning in a sea of responsibility. No one enjoys that state. You may know what to do, but you seem to have trouble doing it. Well, I guarantee you that you are not alone.
Well then, what can you do about it?
The best thing to do is figure out why you're adding so much to your plate.
Are you avoiding something or someone?
Take a moment to reflect. Make sure to be honest with yourself.
This make take a few minutes or a few days, possibly weeks. Look deep within yourself to find the right answer.
Once you do, you will have a feeling of enlightenment. That's when you will know.
Will be back with more,
Marie
Amen.
ReplyDeletePsalm 104:34
May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD.
I think it is good to reflect on life and to see where we stand in all situations with God because it can help us really picture just where we are in a problem and how we can use faith in God and determination to get out. But if we live our lives mistake from mistake and don't ever sit back to really think what is the problem we are setting ourselves up for failure.
I know there are many times when I felt exactly how you described. And it was really hard for me to learn that there is a power in words and actions. And by always saying yes to things that I was not always fully able to accomplish I was only hurting myself and spiritual promises to God. But by learning to honor my word like God honors all His promises to me I can see an improvement in my organization and life skills in general.
Thanks for the great post, it opened my eyes to see how God has helped me change in an area and I know it will speak to someone's heart as well.
Love you always Marie,
Bobbi <3