I choose to write a blog for many reasons, but one of the main aims of this blog is to discover my passions and share those with you. I have many loves in life. From my pursuit of becoming a physician, to my yoga practice, journaling, and taking random adventures. However, my number one passion in life is God and my spiritual life which I will incorporate in this blog. Enjoy
Looking forward to receiving your comments.
Love,
Marie
Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Dear Marie,
ReplyDeleteAs your sister I must say you always make me proud to even know you. You are beautiful, creative, spicy, intelligent, determined, and hard-working. I ask that God takes you to the ends of the earth and farther. God is good and His love can accomplish the impossible. I love you.
thanks so much love. You just don't know what those words mean to me. The same can be said about you. You're one of the motivators for this and I thank you for your continuous inspiration. I love you too.
ReplyDelete