Friday, July 30, 2010

Message from God

While facebook this morning and checked one of my apps "Message from God".
Today the message is
"As your body needs nourishment - food, drink, sleep, so does your soul need nourishment - sing, dance, love. Life is not all work, work is not all hard toil. Nourish your soul with the food that is right for it, for it is the altar of your own inner temple. " 


I took it to mean I need to have more fun.  Well, I already think I'm having fun, maybe God is telling me to have a different type of fun or increase the fun I have now.   Then, I thought a bit deeper about the message. Maybe I want to believe that I am providing my soul with love and fun, but in actuality God is letting me know that I am not. 


I want to you to think about your own soul and how you nourish it. 


Please leave comments.


Bisous,
Marie 


"Go ahead; I am with your heart and soul."
1 Samuel 14:6-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment