Every year, like clockwork, I purchase a new calender. This calender, I say to myself, will help me achieve my new year's resolutions. At the end of the year, I've realize that it's not the calender that got me through the year, but my flexibility.
If you live strictly by what your calender says, you can easily become trap. Trapped in a world you created, a place you don't want to be in. Don't get me wrong, I love calenders, but I've realize that somethings are just not meant on calenders. Many times we put all the "fun" thing we want to do in out date book, and soon those things become obligations. You now have a feeling of being trapped in something that was suppose to be fun.
Sometimes it's best to just do it, without having to pencil it in.
Try it, see if it's for you and let me know your thoughts.
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment