Monday, August 16, 2010

Herob

So this weekend I took to reading about Moses.

I read Exodus 3:1-22, which is story of when God called on Moses.

God called Moses to deliver His people. Moses answers, "Who am I...to bring the Israelites out of Egypt?"

How many of us could possibly say our answer would be different from that of Moses?

I know that I can't.

God called on Moses to do an enormous task and Moses did not feel like he could accomplish such task.

While reading this scripture, I thought of many situations where I was in a similar situation as Moses.

When we are faced with this situation, we need to remember that when God calls us, He already has a plan. He selected us for a reason. He already knows what we are capable of.

I know it's not easy and I will never say it is.  What I am saying is that we should not be afraid of being called     to complete challenging task.  Instead of asking "Who am I?" ask "Who am I not?"

We need to have more faith in our talents. Whether it's at work, school, or on a mission for Christ.

Set great expectations for yourself my friend,

Marie

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.  ----Marianne Williamson 

No comments:

Post a Comment